Product description Inook FreesteplightExperienced hikers will understand immediately the interest of a smaller frame. This version is meant for women and men with lighter weight; smaller, handier with exactly the same technology.
The Natural Step is associated to “metallic saws” or harsh irons and a light double ribbed frame (“perimetric frame”) that grasps vertically in the snow.
Harsh Irons With Different Saw Teeth:
- 4 steel harsh irons made of 6 spikes are fixed under the frame. Disposed in 4 different directions to offer best grip, in whatever direction you walk.
- Front and rear spikes are longer to always find grip in case of icy snow. They are exchangeable.
Automatic heel step – Climbing assistant:
- One push with the pole on the rear part of the AGS -without any bending- and the binding plate is freed (Photo 1). Another push and the plate is locked or in climbing position, depending if the foot was lifted or not. (Photo 2) You will find this Inook patent on all our models, except on the Discovery Range, Futura & Junior models.
Soft Pad belt:
- This central system of the shoe, offers great comfort. It’s combined plastics make the soft pad fl exible, fitting perfectly with the ankle. It follows softly the bending movements of the shoe, without any pressure.
Front tightening 45°:
- This detail is very important because it enables the shoe to be held perfectly, without creating any pressure line, which could cause real trouble at the end of the day.
Wing Concept & Multi Spike Concept:
- The frame seen from below shows the vaulted profile, which provides stability and excellent hold whilst traversing slopes. The snow on the frame falls to the sides, but especially beneath the frame the snow can not stick; even with plus degrees the pace stays light. This advantage is already 20 years old, born with the first model SNS25.5.41 and has been assigned on nearly all other models.
Multi Spike Concept:
- The frame seen from below shows the vaulted profi le, which provides stability and excellent hold whilst traversing slopes.
- To make the most of a snowshoe tour, to hear just nature, all binding plates are equipped with shock-absorbers under the heel.
Easy handing & small attentions:
- Really simple; you press the lever against the rear part of the binding and pull it backwards to extend the size. Then you just push the complete part until it touches the shoe; it locks automatically. Before lending or renting the snowshoes, check your size number appearing in the little windows. You find your own personal size back at any time.
To maintain the snowshoe tight to the ankle, Inook offers three binding systems:
- A Velcro strap
- An injected buckle binding, with single or double regulation
- Asoft pad strap with double buckle regulation.
- 960 g x 2
- 40 > 80 kg
- 34 > 42